Planning a trip to other than the Colvile NF or IPNF? This web page has links to ALL the currently available MVUMs: https://www.fs.fed.us/recreation/programs/ohv/ohv_maps.shtml
Downloading interactive PDFs to your mobile device: This document explains how to obtain the MVUMs for use on your mobile device.In addition to having copies of the MVUMs, it is highly recommended you obtain a copy of the latest Forest Visitor Map (FVM). These are generally available, for a fee, at most Forest Service Offices.
Before traversing any roads or trails, be sure to check the current conditions for that road or trail to ensure a temporary restriction is not in place.
Links below open in a new browser window.
- Colville NF: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/colville/alerts-notices
- Gifford Pinchot NF: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/giffordpinchot/alerts-notices
- Idaho Panhandle NFs: https://gacc.nifc.gov/nrcc/dc/idcdc/ (Coeur d'Alene Interagency Dispatch Center [CDC)])
- Mt Baker-Snoqualmie NF: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/mbs/alerts-notices
- Okanogan-Wenatchee NF: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/okawen/alerts-notices
- Olympic NF: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/olympic/alerts-notices
- Umatilla NF: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/umatilla/alerts-notices
- Wenatchee National Forest - See Okanogan-Wenatchee NF above